Thousands of new new websites are created every day on the Internet, and they try every day to create websites, how they can come out in front of people in the world of internet and create their own profile. With many ways the bloggers keep moving slowly, they have only one goal that make your website the top of Google’s page. There are so many websites on the internet but few of them are more muscular.
What is Domain Authority in SEO
Domain Authority, which we call DA in short term, is a metric created by Moz company, whose purpose is to give ratings within 1-100 websites. DA is a very important factor in SEO, which shows how well the website is on the search engine. So much as your website’s Domain Authority, the higher it will be in its ranking search engine and the more robust traffic your site will get.
DA of different website is also different. DA, who has started a new blog, remains DA within 10-20 months after some three months. Your domain will become more old, its DA will increase. The more DA, the more profitable it will get in organic traffic. But here the question arises how we can detect the DA of our blog. So let’s know about this too.
How do I check the Domain Authority?
There are so many tools available on the internet that you can learn how much your website’s domain authority is. But we will use the best domain authority checker tool and Moz Open Site Explorer is a great tool where when you write your site’s domain address, this tool will show you your latest DA score.
It is not known to anyone that the rank of a website’s domain authority is given on the basis of which base. It is only known to the Moz company that has invented it. Moz’s system checks out 40 different factors to rank a particular domain such as how old your domain is, how many links are connected to your site, how much link you are getting from links to high DA websites etc. By doing so, 40 factors check out to give the Moz team rank.
The DA of a website is never constant or it grows or decreases. If your website’s DA is increasing then it will prove to be very favored for you if the DA is decreasing then this is a very bad sign. For this you need to increase your blog’s DA. but how? Let’s know,
How to improve the Domain Authority of Blog?
Enhancing the domain authority of your blog means that increasing the chances of getting a high rank on search engines. The domain authority proves to be the most favored to grow, the links which are coming from your site on the site, whose DA rank is good and more. Therefore, a blogger should focus more attention on the link building. By following the given points, you can improve your blog’s DA.
1) Link Building – link building is a great reason behind the increase in DA. Try to get as much backlinks as you can and keep an eye on the one thing that they get all the links from quality sites. If you meet those links with low-quality websites then your DA will take a lot of time to grow.
2) Strengthen the interlinking – interlinking means linking the page of your own blog to another page. You can also post a new article on your blog, remember that every post has been linked to your blog’s 2-3 other old posts which have become a high rank on the Google search engine page. By doing this, link juice passes in new post from old post and the chances of visiting more visitors are increased in that post. Thereby increasing the chances of DA increases too.
3) Comment-related to the niche of your blog, comment on another blog page or forum, by doing so we get do-follow link, so that the readers coming to another blog and forum start coming to your blog. This will gradually increase the popularity of your blog and DA will also be able to grow automatically along with it.
4) Increase the opening of the website – the more visitors open in your website browser, the more visitors will like to come to your site. On Google’s search engine page, the website also gets a high ranking, whose site does not take much time to load. Therefore, it is very important for a blogger to focus on the load time of your site.
5) Social media marketing- social media The content of our site is very favored to rank. We get referral traffic from social media and also increases the brand value of the site. This is the best way to rank your website on Google’s page and to reach your audience as much as possible. The more people like your writing, the more fans your fans will grow. And it will have direct impact on your domain authority.